Free School Meals
Did you know that you may be entitled to Free School Meals even if you are working?
All children will receive Universal Free School Meals if they are in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2. However, applying for Free School Meals in these years and also for older pupils enables the school to receive an extra £1,300 which can be spent to provide extra support in school.
It is really important that if you are in receipt of any of the benefits below and think that you may be entitled, you can apply for Free School Meals by clicking on the link below and following the instructions.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed Element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (Provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Universal Credit
You may already have a login with Coventry City Council, if so please click on the login button and sign in accordingly. Alternatively, if you do not have a login please click on the button continue without an account and follow the instructions.
Should you need any further assistance please contact Mrs Morris at the main office at the school on 024 7646 6337.