EXTRA-CURRICULAR CLUBS – PICK UP POINTS
Yr 1 - Multi-skills – 1 / 2 playground
Yr 5 - Football – 5/6 gazebo
Yr 6 - Netball - 5/6 playground
Rec - Football - Gazebo on 1/2 playground
Rec - Reading - RK
1B - Cookery - 1B
Yr 2 - Gardening - 1/2 climbing frame area
Yr 2 - Multi-skills – 1 / 2 playground
Yr 3 - Multi-skills - Under cover of field
Yr 4 - Dodgeball – 3/4 playground
Yr 5 - Tag-rugby – 5/6 Gazebo
Yr 6 – Web design – Year 6 class
Yr 4 - Football – Under the cover of the field
Yr 6 - Football – 5/6 gazebo
Rec - Multi-skills – Reception playground
1PC - Art - 1PC
1W - Arts & Crafts - 1W
Yr 3 - Tri-golf – 5/6 gazebo
Yr 4 – Art – Outside 4I
Yr 6 – Athletics – Under cover on the field
3LG - Board games – 3LG
Yr 3 – Football – Under the cover on the field
Yr 4 - Netball – 3/4 playground
Yr 5 – Art club - Outside 5G
Yr 5 – Dodgeball - 5/6 playground
*Please note: Main gate will open at 4.25pm. Main gates will shut at 4.45pm. No side gate access.
TEMPLARS EXTRA-CURRICULAR CLUBS
Clubs after half term will begin on Monday 7th June and run until Friday 9th July.
Please read this before you book your childs' club:
- You will need to complete one form per club.
- If you are booking for more than one club, please fill in a separate form for each club.
- Pick-up points are shown on the information from each club.
- Clubs will finish at 4.30pm.
- PE kit is required. Trainers for PE clubs are compulsory (or boots for football).
- Clubs will continue to the final week of school (Except 1PC - Art club (4 weeks only) - see notes on form).
- For PE clubs, please bring a bottle of water.
If you are able to submit a form then please assume you have been given a space. If the club is full, you will not be able to, but you can e-mail to request to be added to the reserve list.
Click on your childs Year group to
sign up for clubs.